i've spent a lot of my life on the fringe of society.

free time spent chasing dreams that may or may not come true.
regretting nothing, because all choices and pursuits have led me to this simple life.



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Night of 7-12-10

Fun night.

Participated in the Ladies Ride, just to spin out my legs after destroying them at Physical Therapy. Went like 11 miles at a slow pace, then headed to Mel's for a BBQ.

The fire was hot and the beers few. Next thing I knew, it was 10:30, and time to bed it right there in her back yard.

Toothpaste again held off the earwigs.

POLLS
Ok, looks like most people think 11-15 peaks will be the top during the last 2 weeks of July. See if I can go 20+ then :)

Also, take a look at some recent video in previous blogs. Let's Re-evaluate.
BEARD OR NO BEARD?

Vote now!

dannananananananananna
TENTMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment