i've spent a lot of my life on the fringe of society.

free time spent chasing dreams that may or may not come true.
regretting nothing, because all choices and pursuits have led me to this simple life.



Thursday, July 1, 2010

Good Times



Location: Friend's backyard

Weather: Breezy, overcast

Temperature: 45-55 degrees

Hours of sleep: 8.5

Good Times last night. Literally.

Did the Mojo Good Times ride with Mark, Brent, Kyle, and Carey.
Enjoyed some roads I've never seen before around Mapleton. Awesome.

After, we went to the pub. I got carded, and didn't have my license. So I:
Run to mojo. Find my license. Run back to pub.
Everyone gets Smithwicks but me. They all kick the keg while I'm gone, now there's no more.
I settle for Bud Light.
Waitress brings over nachos and proceeds to dump salsa on me. Cool.

So, another night in Presque Isle. I'm going to wait on an epiphany to see where I stay tonight. Somewhere cool. Stay tuned.

Happy July

No comments:

Post a Comment