i've spent a lot of my life on the fringe of society.

free time spent chasing dreams that may or may not come true.
regretting nothing, because all choices and pursuits have led me to this simple life.



Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Colgate Fresh




Well.

I looked at it long enough.

I decided to take out my new bike on its maiden voyage last night.
It is fast.

The bad side to the whole thing, is that because of this, I left my tent set up at Penny's for the second day in a row...which...you guessed it.
My arch-rival, the Aroostook Earwig, had again infiltrated my fortress.

Spent the next hour exterminating and removing...then shut my light off.

An hour later, I turned my light on, and found 6 more.
Where the hell were they getting in?

Upon closer inspection, I realized that there's a small gap where the two zippers meet, and my tent is a 2 door. 2 holes for those little beasts to come in.
I took toothpaste and plugged the holes, and that seemed to do the trick!

The toothpaste would make a later appearance though, in an unexpected place.
Someone behind me in the DD line this morning told me that I had something on the back of my head.
It wasn't just something, it was a big ass gob of toothpaste.
How did it get there? I'll never know...but at least I'm Colgate Fresh!

Ah, the joys of tenting.

1 comment: